FREE Storm Damage Inspection! Call or email us!
612-333-SNAP (7627) [email protected]
Snap Construction® utilizes today’s most advanced technology to make sure your claim is accurate, quick, and complete!
Residential and Commercial Restoration: Top 11 Questions To Ask Before Picking A Storm Restoration Company
- Are they local and will they be available to service warranties down the road? We are locally owned and operated. Our office is in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- What is their rating with the BBB? We carry an A rating with the BBB!
- What is their rating with Angie’s List? We have an A rating! We have won their Super Service Awards and are a top-rated company on Angie’s List.
- Do they have a physical office? Our main office is located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Does the company use the latest education also used by the insurance companies? All of our staff is highly trained in both HAAG materials and our own custom materials.
- Does the company have a craftsmanship warranty? We have a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty.
- Did they offer to pay your deductible? If they did, they are getting you involved in insurance fraud. If a company is doing this for you, you can bet they are doing it for many others. The more a company does this, the more likely they are to get caught and penalized for their insurance fraud. Instead of breaking the law, we have many legal ways to help supplement or offset your deductible.
- Who are they insured through and for how much per incident? We carry 1 million dollars in liability per job. In cases where more is required, we immediately update insurance for that project.
- Are they certified installers of any company? We are certified installers of all the most popular products on the market.
- Do they do more than just roofing? Most storm companies will only do your roof as it is easy and fast. We cover your entire claim to be sure your claim is accurate and fully fulfilled. We are a full-service construction company.
- Do they have a Facebook account? You will find a lot of “storm chasing” companies will stay off of Facebook, Google+, and Angie’s List to keep their complaints and their company out of public scrutiny. All of these companies have the budget and time to set up social profiles. It’s their choice and strategy not to. We have a Facebook page!
Experts in Claim Servicing
Insurance claims can be complicated if not properly handled. We have in-house experts to handle your claim from the beginning to the end. They are available to you throughout the day to answer any questions you may have, and will stay on your claim and your paperwork to be sure that it is being processed in a timely order. Our impeccable relationship with insurance providers has helped to make this process easy!
Experts in Storm Forensics
What is storm forensics and why it is important? Storm forensics is the study of damage and its causes. Some damage can be caused by poor installation or defective materials. We have individuals in-house that have graduated from the same schooling your adjusters have and know how to accurately spot and identify the causes of damage. We also have a continued education program which ensures that Snap employees are on the cutting edge of all new related information. Our staff has helped thousands of people with advice on their claims. We have even helped many people who have been previously denied.
Experts in all Facets of Exterior Construction
Not only are we experts in everything to do with exterior construction, we are also preferred contractors of almost every major brand. This means you will benefit from extended warranties not available through other companies. You will find that most storm companies will just look at the roof and move on. We often reopen claims for new customers to finish their claim on the windows, siding, and gutters that were initially overlooked when another company didn’t have the means or education to help them.
New roof by the Snap team in Plymouth, Minnesota
Insurance Relationship Experts
Let’s face it, insurance companies will want to pay as little out of pocket as possible on your claim. The market is flooded with fly-by-night storm restoration companies claiming to be experts. In reality, they give the business a bad name by calling on your adjusters to look at damage that is not storm damage, harassing and pushing the adjuster to buy the roof, and not properly handling claims. Our company is well-known with all insurance providers and we handle hundreds of claims every year. When an adjuster meets with professional from Snap Construction on site, they can trust that we will handle the claims process with courtesy, respect, and professionalism. They can also trust that Snap Construction will process the claim correctly the first time. Give yourself an edge by benefiting from our highly educated and successful staff.
Build Now. Pay Later. We understand that you might not want to wait for your insurance check to be processed. We will start on your project immediately while you wait for your insurance proceeds. Best of all, you won’t incur any interest or financing charges. Let our great working relationships with all insurance companies work to your advantage.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule a free estimate – It’s that easy!